I love dancing and hanging out with some pretty cool kiddos. When I graduate maybe I'll do work with health promotion for children, maybe i'l do research, or maybe i'll just go back to school.
things that are sex shaming -
- "she’s a sl-t for having all that sex"
- "girls shouldn’t wear tank tops to school because it is distracting"
- "that skin tight dress means she’s asking for it"things that are not sex shaming -
- "I would prefer to not see a stranger’s butt"
- "I do not want to hear explicit details about your sex life"there’s a difference between sex shaming and wanting sexual security
okaythanksweetbabyjesus I feel this on a personal level. My old housemate had a constant stream of men coming into our apartment *that she would sometimes leave there when she left the house* *who she had only met once/met online* *one time she was like im really uneasy about this guy i had here last night* WHO WERE STRANGERS and so one day we were like “dude it makes us really uncomfortable having strangers in the house all the time..can we talk about it” and then she told us we were slut shaming her and that she needs to bring these guys home to have sex with. Excuse me hold the phone when did we even mention you having sex? We didn’t. We don’t care. I just don’t want to constantly be on edge about strange men being in my living space.